Limited Special Offer Limited Offer

Get a Free Project Estimate

Fill in the details below and our expert will give you a call.

Get an Instant Quote

Fastest Turnaround Time &
24/7 Customer Support

Blog Post

Tips to Select The Right SEO Keywords

April 20, 2015  /
By admin  /
Category: Seo Services

When it comes to searching marketing field, one of the most important practices known is the “Keyword research”. Ranking for the right keywords has the potential to make or break your website. Researching the demand of your market’s keywords not just enlighten you about the terms and phrases to aim for with SEO, but also uncover more about your customers all in all.


Keyword research does not just entail about pulling visitors to your website, but about driving the right kind traffic. The practicality of this intelligence cannot be amplified; with keyword research you can anticipate shifts in demand, respond to fluctuating market conditions, and produce your products, services, and content, whatever the web searchers are actively searching for.

Here are a few tips to pick the right keywords:

Don’t be too specific or too broad

Agree! The terms you choose should be broad enough that masses can search it, but narrowing it enough that you have great possibilities of getting a higher search rank for it.

For instance, if you are doing SEO for a jewelry shop’s website, the first keyword that will hit your mind will be none other than “A Jewelry shop” that would perhaps not be a profitable keyword to drive relevant traffic to the site. Though, “silver necklace, or women’s Rolex watch” is a much better keyword to focus on. Not just is the competition for such terms less furious but, from both a PPC and an SEO perspective, those more specific keywords will have a considerably higher conversion rate to sales on your site.

Focus on Long Tail of Keyword

It’s great to deal with keywords having 5,000 searches on a daily basis, but in reality, these common search terms actually constitute less than 30 percent of the searches done on the web. The rest 70 percent lie in what’s known as the “long tail” of search. It comprises oodles of millions of unique searches, which might be conducted sometimes in any given day, yet, when taken together, comprise the major fraction of the world’s search volume.

blog_LFW_1 (2)

Do keyword research

It all begins when you start typing a word into a search box and Google fills in the remaining of the search for you, it is the “Google Suggest” at work.

Prior to finishing, you’ll see phrases that will pop up as most relevant. Begin from here before getting into more advanced practices of keyword research.

After getting a smooth hand, check out other Google tools, such as the Adwords Keyword Estimator or Google Insight for Search.



Tags: ,

Client Reviews

  • René – NY

    I really enjoyed working with Logo For Work, who provided me with a custom logo design in great quality at a great price. The communication was excellent, with prompt replies and any suggestions for design changes was made instantly. The result was great.. I couldn’t be happier.

  • Coleman – TX

    You guys were excellent with the communication as well as in the logo design process!

    Keep up the good work!

  • Ebenezer – FL

    That’s excellent! Great logo design work, LogoForWork!

    We’ll be sure to use your company in the future.

  • Rodney – CA

    We are very pleased with the quality of logo design work performed by LogoForWork. The Logo Design is exactly what we asked for. I will definitely recommend you to anyone looking for Logo Design and Web Design services. Thanks for a job well done!

  • Wesley – AZ is not only the best and most professional logo design firm, but they are also the fastest. It actually amazes me how fast their turnaround time is. They are absolutely outstanding.

Let us tell your story...

Footer Form
Call Us for Free Consultation 24/7    561-962-1792   Live Chat